just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Plymouth pic is confusing me. It may be just distortion from being up on it's haunches but doesn't the engine position look wierd there. I'm not talking about it being a rear engine car but look at the lean on the motor!?!

yea they tilt forward a lot! not sure why tho... maybe there`s some kinda transfer case to connect trans to rear... or oiling issues when nose points towards space...? [S

I didn't know those little Dart's were wider in the front than the rear.

Not that it matters....but I think it is a cuda.....

That Plymouth pic is confusing me. It may be just distortion from being up on it's haunches but doesn't the engine position look wierd there. I'm not talking about it being a rear engine car but look at the lean on the motor!?!

yea they tilt forward a lot! not sure why tho... maybe there`s some kinda transfer case to connect trans to rear... or oiling issues when nose points towards space...? [S

Yeah it's definitely a 'Cuda. I think it might be the perspective of the picture. Here's a couple other pictures of Hemi Under Glass 'Cuda's:

hug2.jpg

Hemi-Under-Glass.jpg

1966-plymouth-barracuda-1.jpg

Which was a Valiant with a different back window. Notice the pictures are 2 different engines, one is a blower and the others aren't.

They're from 2 different cars. 2 of the pictures I posted are a 64-66 Cuda, and the one with the blower engine is a 67-69. The back window and car shape is different. They're just all Hemi Under Glass cars.

This truck here is electric. It was used to deliver news papers. It was originally open air driving. The cab was added later. The guy who owns this one has 2 more also

Latest posts

Back