Model A Speedster build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the start of a business. Big Irish's Speedster Bodies, Inc. Very impressed that you could fab a body with a minimum of tin bending equipment. Well done!

BTW, I've kicked myself all over the place for not buying the town sedan body you took off your chassis. Just seemed too far to travel...

I guess I can close the book on this one too. A couple of good ol' boys drove 1,000 miles down from north Kentucky to pick it up today. They are brothers and between them, they have over 15 Model As and Ts! Nice guys.

2,000 mile round trip in 3 days! :eek:

Attachments

• CIMG3657.jpg
    CIMG3657.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 45
Way to go BI. They are lucky guys to get your speedster. What's next for you in the build department, after the current speedster project?
Did the guy you sold the town sedan body to ever do anything with it?

Way to go BI. They are lucky guys to get your speedster. What's next for you in the build department, after the current speedster project?
Did the guy you sold the town sedan body to ever do anything with it?

Not sure really - need something with a back seat so I can take the fam out. Cant get the idea of a 62-63 Comet with a built 302 & 5 speed outta my head!

The town sedan - no idea really, but I haven't seen it for sale so I guess he still has it. I did get the impression he didn't have a workable plan for it though.

E-man - THanks!

gas-ser, gas-ser, GAS-SER![cl

Or I could be partial to them as I want to build one..........[P

Latest posts

Back