My Car in Rebel Rodz!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathTrap

I don't have it anymore but it was sure good to see it in the Homegrown Rodz section of the magazine.

Attachments

• Homegrown_1_2.jpg
    Homegrown_1_2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Homegrown2_2.jpg
    Homegrown2_2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Homegrown_Cover_2.jpg
    Homegrown_Cover_2.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 133
Congrats Deathtrap !! I was stoked when my ole heap made the Homegrown section, but I coudn't imagine not owning it any more and seeing it in the mag. :( Well at least you still got the wife !! Sometimes a good one of those are hard to find. So, do you have a new project ?

My new projects are 29' willy's coupster on a Model A frame with a merc flattie and my 57 Ford.

Bet you bought more than one copy of that issue, huh? :D I know I would have bought about 10 of them. Congrats. Very pretty wife too. :D

Don

Here is where the Whippet is at right now, I guess it does have a front crossmember now though. I dont have any pics of the 57' but I am stuffing that engine that was in my 31' Chevy into it. Needless to say there is a giant hole in the firewall at the moment. Crappy cell phone pictures.

Attachments

• IMG00091.jpg
    IMG00091.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG00090.jpg
    IMG00090.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00066.jpg
    IMG00066.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG00064.jpg
    IMG00064.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats... Feels good to see your hard work in the pages of a magazine doesn't it.... I once had my 79 Bronco I built make a issue of Bronco Driver magazine... I think I carried that issue with me everywhere for a while...

Good Job

Rebel rodz is invited to our show in march on the 6/7
[ SWAMP STOMP] Hope yall can make it!!!
myspace [ Boneyard Kreepers CC][cl

Attachments

• car show poster.jpg
    car show poster.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back