my son passed away.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Hey all.
my son who recently turned 16 had an accident sat eve that
resulted in a major head injury. Got life flighted but ultimately God had plans that didnt include him staying with us. Please pray for our strength during this:eek::(. Thanks. RR

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. we will be praying for peace and comfort for you and the family. Be strong brother and remember God has a plan and sometimes we do ot understand.

Incredibly sorry for your loss. I recently lost a good friend to a traffic accident, way too young, way too soon. As is the case for you. Thoughts and good vibes to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that. I lost my youngest who was 20 at the time in an accident, too. It's not a good feeling, your kids are supposed to out live you. I know your pain, if you need to talk about just shoot me a PM.

wow

l am so sorry. l lost my boy at 15 to a drowning.

shoot me a pm if you need to talk/vent.

l know how it feels and please, use your'e support of friends and family to help get thru this.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Rodney and your family. Be strong my friend, your family needs you now...I'm sure I speak for everyone on RRR, we're here for ya if you wanna talk or vent....

as someone who has went thru this (just 2 years ago) i feel your pain and pray for your family!. keep the faith and lean on each other. as stated before. shoot me a p.m. if ya need to vent or talk, george

Latest posts

Back