my son passed away.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the words I wish I had to try to make this easier for your family, I just don't. :( Such a terrible thing to happen at such a young age.

I am a firm believer that our loved ones never really leave us and that we will all be together again one day. Please just know that we all feel your pain and will pray for your family.

If you need to talk we are always here.

Don

take care

If you had the vision of eternity u might see what God sees and understand his plan. We can only see a tiny image of the. Bigger picture.

Try to celebrate his life .. he would not want any of ur family to suffer in grief. You will see him again and he will always be part of who you are.

Share fotos and stories ...try to smile when u think of him aa thats what he would want

Take care

How ironic, this morning, there is a thread with the grief of a loved one passing and right next to it a thread with the jubilation of a birth. The circle of life, and the spectrum of emotions. Sometimes it's just hard to get your head wrapped around it.

Oh my gosh Rodney

I cant even imagine what to say...you are living my worst nightmare. I have been so blessed with 2 adult kids (26 & 29)and even a brandy new grandchild (1 year old). Please feel free to talk thru anything you want on here. There are a really great bunch of folks on here.
I will be praying for you and and your family.

MikeC

Love ya man!

Rod my brother in Christ,Oh how I hurt for you and Rebecca!
I have no words to say that might even start to be of any help in this whole ordeal! Just remember...JESUS loves you and Rebecca and your whole family and HE has BIG plans for why this all came about!
We may not understand why this kind of thing happens I know I don't !
But I know you know that me and my family are here for you and that we love you guys!
Stay strong and trust in God knowing he is in control!
Love ya brother, Tim

Sorry for your loss, my 70 year uncle Passed suddenly last week Sat. was a very hard day, must have been so much harder to lose a 16 year old son. Wow -GOD be with you. In our prayers!

My heart actually hurt for you & your family RR when Porter called just a few moments ago to tell us about your son. No words can ever express the sympathy that comes from all of the members here. May God Bless you & your family.

Our prayers are with you. Rex

My heart go's out to you and your family. That's a loss a mother and father should never have to go through. I'm so sorry.

Latest posts

Back