New addition to garage

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer93

now that I have your attention, I received a gift this week for my garage from a fellow RRR member. Been wanting one for years. Other's have them in their garges but mostly made from old pistons, magentic parts cups, spray can lids, some guys and gals actually use store bought ones etc, etc, etc,..

But I have the first rat rod one, completely hammered out of an old piece of sheet metal, custom fabercated ( for us untechnical people that means hand made) for just the right depth, custom legs to make it sturdy,..

Now should I paint it or let it rust a bit?

Attachments

• 2010_0919vwparts0018.jpg
    2010_0919vwparts0018.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2010_0919vwparts0020.jpg
    2010_0919vwparts0020.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 40
Looks good, however I really cant get into the whole cigar thing. They smell awful, much worse than cigarettes.

stinky stogies

wnaplay you been around the wrong cigars,.... If you ever get a chance smell any Acid Brand cigar by Drew Estates, you would thinks someone was smoking incense.

Acid Blondies are nice. I talked my cousin (female who doesn't smoke) into trying one and she really liked it. I like an Edge.
As a matter of fact the cigar store in Deadwood is one of my new favorite places to go and they have a nice walk in humidor and live blues on Sat. nights and half the crowd is women. Only a few of them smoke cigars.
Cigars are a nice indulgence, I have a couple a week, not in the house though.

Latest posts

Back