new breed of rats

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look here , www.atomiczombie.com click on over kill chopper , we are building this one using the rear tire and rim off the doner Fiero. Frame parts are built,parts have been gathered and it is next in line after ratzilla updates LFE Think we will call it ChopZilla .

Last edited:
some more cool bike pics....

400px-Cruiser_RatRod.jpg

This one one of mine when i bought it a couple of weeks ago. I ditched the apes and dropped the front about 6 inches, and I added a leather SKS ammo pouch to cover up the kickstand and double as a saddlebag (holds 2 frosty beverages). I'm going to put chrome rims and whitewalls on it...haven't decided whether I'll paint the rims or not.

dyno2.jpg

Another that I'll get to sooner or later:
krates015.jpg

It'll have a mexican blanket seat cover and I'll probably leave the paint as-is.

Right now I've got about 4 rat rod bikes in the works. I'm also going to do a "boardtracker" styled bike using the leather seat from the blue bike and some flipped bars from an old girl's bike. I ride with my daughter at the park pretty regularly...the stretched cruiser gets LOTS of attention, but it's hard on my bum knee. I've got an Electra RS that's too pretty to call a rat for my "daily driver".

You're gonna see a LOT of rat rod bikes in the next few years!

Man how do to ride those long bikes? Hunched over much?

I was just thinking of posting a topic about this sort of thing.... I just got an old Shwinn with a whitewall on the front, rusty, but it rides! I'll post pics tomorrow.

Ok heres a picture of my latest accuisition, Its an old Shwinn (I think). I got a butt load of bike parts in my back yard in a pile, so I'll be building something pretty sick, hopefully.

IMGP1878.jpg

IMGP1877.jpg

Latest posts

Back