New guy from NC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratcrazy

howdy yall, I called Reedy Creek, NC my home town.
Just found your site a couple of days ago. Great info so far.
I'm new to this style of making a mess out of a mess so bear with me if I ask a ton of questions about rat rodding. Been looking for a project truck from the 20's, 30's or 40's. Just a cab with doors at this time. Got a frame.
About me, married 30 years to the same woman, imaging that:D, 3 daughters and 6 grdkids. Did tool and die work for 20 years and now doing service work for a food distribution company. Did auto body repair for about 7 years in my younger days and really want to get back in to it.
If any of you are from NC give me a shout out and maybe together we can locate some old tins to play with.
Nice to meet you all and may God richly bless you each day.

Welcome, Hey Im in NC Salisbury and always looking for stuff....I also have some trucks you might like....plus I know where others are....
Greg

hey and thanks for the welcome. Would like to hear more about what you have or can find.
Let me explain first I have heart problems and my wife has dietabites and meds cost us a ton so a big price for a piece of tin is out of the question. If I could locate something in the 200 buck range that would make me a happy camper. Imaging a lot of other folks too if that could happen.
Anyway send me your number and maybe we can come to some kind of agreement on a truck cab.
Again thanks for the welcome.

Latest posts

Back