New Member from New Zealand

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoneYard42

Hey Guys,

I'm from Auckland, New Zealand, like my old metal. New to the site, not so new to building stuff. I like the old school stuff. No projects on the go, but just looking for some idea's for something new.

I'll post some pics soon. Keen to check out your pickups.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Welcome!!!

Boneyard,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! Yep... we're gonna wanna see some pictures!

BoB

Hey,

Thanks for the welcolme guys. Not many guys over here like the dirty stuff, too much bling. Billet is for guys that can't make anything them selves right. I would much rather see something with better lines and modified in it's rough state than a stocker painted up and chromed.

Here is a couple of pics of past projects, first is a 52 Chev Sedan, my first roof chop, 6" out of the front and 9" out of the back. Has two rear sections of roof to get a better line. Second is a 42 Ex Military 1/2 Ton Pick up, didn't finish it, had to sell. But looking to do another one soon, I just love the front guards and grille.

Sorry I will figure out the pics soon, didn't work.

BoneYard42

Last edited:
Ok, another try.

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

BoneYard42

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back