New Year Resolution

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterhook

Christmas is already end.So now everyone was looking forward for new year.And the New Year is coming up...What would be your New year resolution for this upcoming 2010?

new years resolutions

this new year I thought that perhaps it was time to end old habits. So I studied what BAD habits I had an I only come up with two. One was scratching me arse, an the other was bittin me nails, and guys guess what , Im on day 9 of no bittin my nails.:D:D:D do I get any congrats.???

I've begun to eat healthier and less. When we work late at the shop I grab whatever fast food we can, plus on the way to work in the morning I was getting a couple of doughnuts and coffee........now I get yogurt instead.

I had a heart attack about 22 years ago and have been slipping on eating right in recent years . I don't want to have another one of those! :eek: Plus, I notice the old pants don't fit as well as they had and I refuse to move up a size or two.:eek:

Don

Plus, I notice the old pants don't fit as well as they had and I refuse to move up a size or two.:eek:

Don

I noticed mine were a getting a bit snug as well, just figured my wife shrunk them some in the wash. Also noticed scorch marks in the bottom of my underwear, wish she was more careful with that iron. [ddev My resolution, going to have to talk to that woman.

Good one Don. I'm the recipient of two by-pass surgeries 8 years apart. My eating habits have slipped and now it is time to get back to healthful foods and more exercise.

Carwise, nothing much to report. Finish assembling the Crosley & race it. Build a healthier engine for the dragster & race, Keep building the Plymouth truck, build another car trailer, this one for the dragster. And our RRR buddy in South Dakota, 'Likes to Tinker' is checking on a couple car bodies for me. I'm only 68 1/2 so I need a good inventory of work to keep me busy.

Oh, I need to sell a couple cars to pay for the future projects.

Latest posts

Back