OK here goes..... you'll think I'm nutz...but

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course there is a principle involved here. Like all the energy waves from every radio and tv transmitter that are around us but if we want channel 3 it helps to fine tune a receiver to channel 3. Since it is subtle it is soooo easy to block so some of us wouldn't get it if the HARRP were beamed at us.

I know it sounds way out there....

Of course there is a principle involved here. Like all the energy waves from every radio and tv transmitter that are around us but if we want channel 3 it helps to fine tune a receiver to channel 3. Since it is subtle it is soooo easy to block so some of us wouldn't get it if the HARRP were beamed at us.

barring the radio waves, the tv transmitters and the "Outer Limits"... I don't know why it works it just does.... I called Nextel.... the rebate was supposed to be issued on the last phone I bought over a year ago.... they just found it...no scam, no hidden contract...just 100 bucks..... I don't know..... I don't care... it's working.....I'm happy...:D
New Iron were you kidding or serious??? Just curious..
PnP... I don't think an IOU will work....
English Bob.... the nigerian thing made me LMAO too......[cl

barring the radio waves, the tv transmitters and the "Outer Limits"... I don't know why it works it just does.... I called Nextel.... the rebate was supposed to be issued on the last phone I bought over a year ago.... they just found it...no scam, no hidden contract...just 100 bucks..... I don't know..... I don't care... it's working.....I'm happy...:D
New Iron were you kidding or serious??? Just curious..
PnP... I don't think an IOU will work....
English Bob.... the nigerian thing made me LMAO too......[cl

I am 100% totaly serious.My Brother just handed me 200 bucks.[P[;):cool:

I bet it would work even better if you all put those checks in my wallet (for safe keeping of course) and I bet the money would be rolling in![cl

I din't say where it would roll into..........

jfg455..... you crack me up.....

I bet it would work even better if you all put those checks in my wallet (for safe keeping of course) and I bet the money would be rolling in![cl

I din't say where it would roll into..........

Everytime it rains it rains...pennies from heaven.... wouldn't you be surprised if you did it and the money did come!!!!

sgt....

Now I want to be clear that I did NOT do this test, but, a good friend of mine just came in today and said he was cleaning out his storage unit when he found a box of papers. stuck in the papers was a bank envelope with $192 cash in it. He hasn't been in that box in 4 years. Does it work? you decide!:D

Ok..... let me get this straight....

Now I want to be clear that I did NOT do this test, but, a good friend of mine just came in today and said he was cleaning out his storage unit when he found a box of papers. stuck in the papers was a bank envelope with $192 cash in it. He hasn't been in that box in 4 years. Does it work? you decide!:D

You didn't do the check thing but you told your friend who did it?? And he found $192..? And you haven't done it why? Or did I read that wrong?.. Bifocals you know....[S

And yes Amos, this is the BS lounge...LMAO... I'm trying to forward some good fortune to new friends with something that just seems to work.... I'm really a nice guy ya know....:D (ain't no Voodoo..and the Lords getting his tithing too);)

Ever see that movie wish master?
abundance is a fairly neutral word...:eek:

You didn't do the check thing but you told your friend who did it?? And he found $192..? Or did I read that wrong?..

I read your post, kinda dismissed it as urban legand, 2 hours later my friend told me he found the cash and I did not tell him and he did not do it. Still weird? coincidental?[S

Got a check today for $574.57.....But, it's from the ins. co. of the woman that hit my car last Sunday.

I don't think it's 'posed to work like that....is it? [S

I must be doing something wrong. How many times do you fold the check? Does it matter which pocket you put your wallet in?

Not sure that counts but......

Got a check today for $574.57.....But, it's from the ins. co. of the woman that hit my car last Sunday.

I don't think it's 'posed to work like that....is it? [S

I must be doing something wrong. How many times do you fold the check? Does it matter which pocket you put your wallet in?

doesn't matter how you fold it..... just put it in your wallet and forget about it....that's all I was told..... You got an insurance check that fast? That's gotta be a record or is it........the Law of Abundance..!!... I wish I could figure it out but it's still working.... I could give you a list of the crap that has popped up since doing this... not just cash..... credits on overpayments, refund/credit from the cable company.... my sister in law suddenly repaid the 1000 bucks she owed us for 8 or 9 years... I'm as puzzled as anyone....[S

Sgt. O.K. I'll keep the faith ;)

I think more Ins. co. are learning it's just smart business to deal with minor fender bender / non-injury incidents promptly. Lawyers just love ticked-off victims. :D

Ok Sgt.

You have officially got the most cynical, sceptical, non superstitious (knock on wood) person on the planet to try this! ME! we will see how it goes...[P

455.... I thought I was the most cynical,

You have officially got the most cynical, sceptical, non superstitious (knock on wood) person on the planet to try this! ME! we will see how it goes...[P

sceptical and non superstitious individual on the planet... I am dumbfounded as to why this is working.... can't lose a darn thing trying.....[S

just so you know my screen name is for the 76 pontiac trans am I had in the Marines. 455 4spd, black on black, no T tops with a/c and roll up windows. Should have kept that one. Had the screen name now for 12 years.

Latest posts

Back