ok let the teasing begin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote,:

"yep
now we are moving to south dakota rapid city
more money
less hours
free health insurance for both of us
and no income tax" end Quote.

Yeah!! BUT it's still South Dakota!!!!

S Dakota does have "Wall Drug" do they still offer free water? Short run to Sturgis, rod run in Deadwood, I think Mitchell has a big corn museum. Should be a good two weeks.

S Dakota does have "Wall Drug" do they still offer free water? Short run to Sturgis, rod run in Deadwood, I think Mitchell has a big corn museum. Should be a good two weeks.

I grew up as Wall for a home town. Don't get down there much anymore but Wall Drug is still there and hasn't changed much for 20 years or so except they now hire all foreigners instead of college kids. I guess college kids just didn't want jobs anymore.
And yeah Blue, we still trail Minn. in almost every way, haven't even elected a cartoon character for governor yet here.

ill tell ya one thing
i hate the humidity here.
be glad to go somewhere where i cant hear my cars tools and guns rust
i have felt damp every since i got here

Weird weather here billy. Mostly pretty tolerable, might stay in the 70s all winter, might snow in July. Had a couple pretty good hailstorms this summer. Just east of here about 10 miles they had grapefruit sized hail with 90 mph wind. Knocked out windows and left holes in the sheetrock the size of your fist on interior walls. We got some last week here about ping pong size, trashed vinyle siding and left a lot of damage on cars. Best to have a garage.

So far I like south Dakota
It's pretty and there is lots of open space
Trees,lakes,rivers and small mountains
And millions of acres of rolling prairie

called the fish and game folks and talked to the supervisor
he gave me directions to a place where i can shoot as far as a gun will allow.
bout a quarter million acres

sounds like a good move billy...

if there is such a thing....but the benefits sound too good to pass...so enjoy your rolling hills and enjoy...:D

Latest posts

Back