Old Motorhome

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, I was thinking the same thing Bob..........where's Jethro? :D

What a cool motor home that would make. Stuff modern underpinnings under it, a BBC or BBF engine, air, cruise, and leave the outside like it is. But totally redo the interior like a 2009 motor home with all the modern stuff in there. You could cruise the country in style..................Beverly......Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars....................:D

Don

Man that is beyond awesome..... cool old truck for sure.... I don't know what I would do with it, but I'd love to have it....

well, wouldn't you know that thing is in arkansas....(well you were thinking it weren't you??)

actually that is a cool old antique

can't ya just see the mrs. in there cookin up some possum stew and fried squirrel :eek::D

well, wouldn't you know that thing is in arkansas....(well you were thinking it weren't you??)

Why no, Preach, we weren't thinking that at all! :rolleyes: We didn't even think you guys had paved roads yet to run cars on! :p:D:D

It's a joke, it's a joke! Now there is one more State I can't ever visit!:)

Don

well, we do have a yellow line down main street now.....but that won't last long..either the rain will wash it of the dirt, or the roadgrader will grade it off next time it comes thru!
what is this "paved" that you refer to, anyway?

:D:D:D What's funny Preacher is that when we first moved to Florida in the early 80's we actually did live in an area that had dirt roads. It was in Altamonte Springs right in the middle of civilization, but for some reason there were entire neighborhoods with sand streets. It was like the BAJA 1000 sometimes after a rainstorm to get to the main paved road. Don't know if they ever have paved that area even now.

Don

though you know i was joking...(cave city actually is a town of 1500 or so),
the church i pastor sets right by the highway, but a gravel/dirt road goes right beside it......me and my boys have drove for miles back in there in my old CJ-5 and love it.....splashin mudpuddles etc.

and i grew up at a house on gravel/dirt road.....lots of 'em here in arkansas:p

Latest posts

Back