Photo Contest Begins Now

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know that I've ever posted these two.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Forgot the rules! First pic is next to a old run down building downtown and the second is a weed patch along the Mississippi River next to an abandoned gas station.

Attachments

• IMGP2200b.jpg
    IMGP2200b.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 142
  • IMGP2230fe.jpg
    IMGP2230fe.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Where's the Bonehead Truck?

And everybody elses. :rolleyes: Apparently this thread needs drama to get the interest up so i'll put this in. I found a bottle of antifreeze turned over in the garage the other day. Apparently young hooligan neighbor cats have come in the cat door and had a party lapping up antifreeze. (it tastes good to cats and dogs).Don't they know what that stuff does to their kidneys? Where are the parents? Can't do anything, they will just spray my tires. This sort of thing never happened before Barry Soetoro became president. :eek:

Where's the Bonehead Truck?

And everybody elses........

Hang on E-man, I'm gonna try to snap a pic of the '57 somewhere in my little town this weekend, but just in case I don't get the chance here's the one I took a couple weeks ago with it parked next to my childhood school bus shed.

MyoldbusshedLarge.jpg

Spent many a morning in that shed waitin' on the bus, dreaming about cars and throwing rocks or snowballs..........I remember one winter morning the snow was just right and I winged a big one at the bread truck and hit "Grandpa Stroehmann" right in the head. [ddd The bread truck slid to a stop and hit reverse just as the school bus was pulling up......I was the first one on the bus that morning :p

2008_0624box0012.jpg

Here's the '25 Dodge Coupe I built for my friend Leo. Unfortunately he became too crippled to drive it so we sold it to Gregster.
The pic is in my front yard. There's something funny with the perspective and it is hard to tell if it is a full size car or a little model car. Maybe only I see it that way.
Anyway, I wanted to support E-Man with this contest even though I don't have a worthy entry.

P.S. I planted all 1,200 trees and shrubs in the bleepin' yard.

Free prizes for simply taking and posting pics? You dont even have to pay shipping. I would think guys might actually post [P

I have nothing good to post, all I got is this. 49 F-6 51 F-1 52 F-1 In front of my hole in the wall.

Attachments

• 1001111655a.jpg
    1001111655a.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Fords.jpg
    Fords.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back