Photos of my coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzford

Loxahatchee, FL in the West Palm Beach area
2004TurkeyRodRun003.jpg

roddingphotos001.jpg

I can see them. Very nice zzford, and just as nice in person. I posted a pic of it that I took at TRR in your intro thread.

You done us Florida boys proud ! :) Great looking little coupe you got there. How did I miss it at Daytona ?? Are you going to Billetproof?

Don

You done us Florida boys proud ! :) Great looking little coupe you got there. How did I miss it at Daytona ?? Are you going to Billetproof?

Don

Don, I'd like to hit Billet Proof. My plans are still up in the air at this time. I have an invite to the Black Dog Garage event, that will be going down about the same time. For me, that is the primo event of the year. I'll keep you all posted. Fred

Kool car thanks for not being one of the snot rodders who think they are to good to be associated with rat rodders.

Thanks, and thanks to you guys for accepting me so readily. A couple of my thoughts... First, Rat Rodders, street rodders, or hot rodders, we are all in this together. The cars are our focus but what is really important is the people and the friends that you make. When I go to a car show, firstly, I go to meet old friends and make new ones. Yeah, it's nice to have folks check out your efforts on your car, but if that's what you're there for, you are missing the boat. I feel sorry for the trophy hounds. The whole determining factor on if they have a good day or not, is hanging on a three dollar piece of crap trophy. On the other hand, I have in the past, gotten the cold shoulder from rat rodders because my car is fiberglass and has a tweed interior (though if I could afford it right now, it would be good old "stick to your butt" vinyl). It has been my observation that most of us build the car we can afford. All my previous builds have been junk yard dogs. About ten years ago, my Mom passed away and left me some money. My wife and I talked over what to do with the inheritance and decieded to build the car that I have wanted since I was a kid. Hence, my coupe. Usually I keep a car two or three years then start a new one. I started this one nine years ago and the work continues. This car, too, would have probably gone down the pike if I could afford to build another of it's sum. As the famed phylosopher, Rodney King, once said.."can't we all just get along?"

Great attitude, ZZ, we are all pretty open minded here, and those who aren't don't stay long. Something about not putting up with BS thanks to a quick draw Moderator. You have a great looking ride. Not quite enough rust, but it looks good anyway.

Latest posts

Back