Project I've been working on

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a store bought CNC plasma table and it can run as fast as 400" per minute when cutting thin stuff like 16 ga sheet. It does need to run that fast! if you run a high amp plasma, so you can cut thicker material, it will need to go pretty fast on thin stuuf or you will have a lot of bottom dross. When you get all the settings and speeds correct it will have very little dross on the bottom to be cleaned up.

I have a store bought CNC plasma table and it can run as fast as 400" per minute when cutting thin stuff like 16 ga sheet. It does need to run that fast! if you run a high amp plasma, so you can cut thicker material, it will need to go pretty fast on thin stuuf or you will have a lot of bottom dross. When you get all the settings and speeds correct it will have very little dross on the bottom to be cleaned up.

My buddy Ross @ www.Trucutcnc.com has all that charted for specific machines ThermalDynamics any way.

Latest posts

Back