RAT ROD Needs your Votes !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44.4% vs. 40.9% with the Chevy ratrod in the lead. I've been voting everyday from a few different computers! :D [ddd

43% Rat / 43% Dually Check out the comments on the contest site,, looks like some people are throwing a little mud at each other !! :p

I read the comments, such a bunch of I'll tempered knobheads! I liked the part about the 350's owner having his mother ride in the bed in her "casket"!!!! Too bizarre for me! BTW I voted a bunch of times again...CR

so my 16 year old daughter just voted and commented. she had to think awhile before she picked yours, because she loves convertables. Id say it was so the wind could rush through her hair, but she hasnt got any...lol.

Attachments

• bat-becca.jpg
    bat-becca.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7
so my 16 year old daughter just voted and commented. she had to think awhile before she picked yours, because she loves convertables. Id say it was so the wind could rush through her hair, but she hasnt got any...lol.

Tell her Thanks a bunch for her vote ,, and tell her I aint got very much either !! ;)
I like to say, my hair style is low maintence, like my Rat,, wipe the wheels and windows, and your ready to roll !!! :rolleyes: My daughters 19 and she digs Batman too !!! :cool:

I've been voting at home on both my networks, @ my office & on my cell fone every day! How long does the votin' last?!

I've been voting at home on both my networks, @ my office & on my cell fone every day! How long does the votin' last?!

I really appreciate your dedication Trip !! [cl It will go on through the month of June. I can't beleive I have'nt shaken that F350 ? I've got a tons of people voting from the RRR, KB, Facebook friends, and family ??? A BIG THANKS to everybody thats still hanging in there !!

Latest posts

Back