Rebuilt gauges

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allis327

Does anybody know of any companies that rebuild gauges or upgrade them. I like the look of the gauge cluster I have just want them to be accurate. Thanks

I just saw a place that does that in a car mag I read recently. I'll see if I can find it again, think it was Car Craft.

Beercan

I called up a place they where advertized in a mag and boy howdy was it highpriced I got new gauges from dolphin for less than half

Depending on what they are and how high class you want them, you might be able to re-do them yourself. I think oil, temp, and fuel just need to be matched to the right sensor to read right. Speedo is probably getting the trans gear right.

I have a mechanical tach that I gutted, and put a electric mini-tach inside. Works great, but not exact, the scale is a bit off - zero is good, but at 3800RPM it reads 4000RPM. Close enough for me and nothing but 2 very small screws in the face show it's not stock.

Latest posts

Back