:::ROUND 1::: Sam Fear's Big Big Photo Contest - Official Submission Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been hastled about the shotgun at all. It's screwed on pretty well and the breach is completely blown out of it. My gunsmith friend gave it to me for the project because it is unrepairable so I figure I have some argument to make if a cop does say anything:D

attachment.php

Edit: Border removed!

Attachments

• IMG_472(3).jpg
    IMG_472(3).jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Endicott's last couple pics bring up an important note: On a phone, it's hard to tell if your pic is blurry or out of focus. Might want to zoom in on it and check before posting.

HINT: I just realized the rules don't say anything about editing your posts. Unless somebody has a problem with that, I'm not gonna worry about it. I guess that way if anyone screws up, they have some time to correct it.

This is gonna get hard to pick only 10! [cl

Thanks guys

Sam, that's actually what I was going for with that one. I over edited it to bring out the color in the lenses but also give it a sort of depth that I just couldn't get with the photo completely in focus.

Dr.C - great pic, but no borders allowed.

For the people that are editing your pics these are the only edits allowed:
Rotating
Cropping
Brightness
Contrast
Hue
Saturation

The only filters allowed are Black/White and Sepia.

Blurring of licence plates, house numbers, cuss words, etc. will be allowed.

Anything else is not allowed. No borders, captions, image manipulation, individual color adjustment, use of layers, filters, etc.

Full Rules if you want to puruse them: FULL RULES

Dr.C - great pic, but no borders allowed.

For the people that are editing your pics these are the only edits allowed:
Rotating
Cropping
Brightness
Contrast
Hue
Saturation

The only filters allowed are Black/White and Sepia.

Blurring of licence plates, house numbers, cuss words, etc. will be allowed.

Anything else is not allowed. No borders, captions, image manipulation, individual color adjustment, use of layers, filters, etc.

Full Rules if you want to puruse them: FULL RULES

DENIED!!

Interesting pic Maverick!! But again, read the the rules in the 1st post: NO people, pets, or profanity. Sorry your pic is nixed. :D:D

REMINDER:post up to 3 pics. All 3 will be considered.

I haven't been hastled about the shotgun at all. It's screwed on pretty well and the breach is completely blown out of it. My gunsmith friend gave it to me for the project because it is unrepairable so I figure I have some argument to make if a cop does say anything:D

We're not allowed to openly carry firearms up here, our laws are a lot more strict :)

Cool shots Dozer!

Smallfoot - very cool old timey shot.

BobW, I think you'd have a hard time beating your first two shots.

Latest posts

Back