The coolest thing I never knew about roddin'

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

justsomeguy

The coolest thing I never knew about roddin' is how great the people are. I didn't get much done on the truck this weekend but I spent a lot of great time with some local guys at the race car shop. Apparently, the local guys all hhang out here and get most parts from there.

It must sound weird, but I never realized how nice some of the people are. Everybody willing to lend a hand or spare part, always someone to bounce ideas off of.

Guess I found a new family!!

Yea, the one's that race the hardest against each other are the ones most likely to help their competition get put back together.
If there's not a field full of cars it isn't near as much fun ;)
This was my last circle track car

Jim

Attachments

• dcp00611.jpg
    dcp00611.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 21
Sorry, I swear it wasn't me it was someone who looks just like me, I new that pic would get me in trouble :eek:

Jim

Seems you haven't met the infamous Rev Grimm! [ddd

Toad

Oh man, that guy was the worst. Remember these type of posts?

(paraphrasing)

* Your car sucks even though I don't know how to build one
* I got in a bar fight last night
* Send me some free parts for my car
* My birthday stinks because my girlfriend left me.
* I got in another bar fight blast night
* I'm cooler than all of you people combined

Was he Vaporized?? or....

simply went away...... don't remember the name.....but from what you say Gastrick.....I ain't missin much!!

simply went away...... don't remember the name.....but from what you say Gastrick.....I ain't missin much!!

Actually Sarge, he was on another forum and his antics (along with some others) caused Bob (Tripper) to create this site for folks who wanted to talk about cars without being harassed by idiots.

Latest posts

Back