the outcast coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad

sorta of a what if [S50 cord coupe810 looking thing!

Attachments

• 101_0815 (Small).JPG
    101_0815 (Small).JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 101_0814 (Small).JPG
    101_0814 (Small).JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 187
did'nt get much done 12 hours in the big truck,cut some relives on one frender[evey little bit helps] picking up a pair of 51 Chevy front fenders sat more tin[cl will use for pannels for the Buick fenders

Attachments

• 101_0819 (Small).JPG
    101_0819 (Small).JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 51
Have you ever been to the Cord Auburn Museum? They probably have a Beverly there-- I'd sure like to see the place, but its 12 hours out from here--

You've got a lot of Cord feel about the coupe--I like it--keep on.

PA41

PA we hav'nt been there yet:D summer trip about 3.5 hrs from us hrs 9 to 5, 7 days a week picked up a 62 chevy frame for the build todayand here is my parts car

Attachments

• 101_0821 (Small).JPG
    101_0821 (Small).JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 101_0823 (Small).JPG
    101_0823 (Small).JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 55
Thanks,we will bring the 62 Impala chassis home thurs. and maybe get the tin off the Buick then also:D

chassis did'nt show up:(guess we'll cut on the right fender some love the sound of a sawzall in the mourn:Ding

chassis did'nt show up:(guess we'll cut on the right fender some love the sound of a sawzall in the mourn:Ding

Sounds like--Victory!! :) Robert DuVall is Killer--A - Now is one of my top 10 flicks..

That pinched in chasis is really interesting, it should allow for some really low passenger compartment seating. When you get it show us some closeups of the pinched in part--it might be a different angle for low rideing frame construction than we usally see.

PA41

post some good pics of the frame when she gets home :eek:Oh the body is getting crazy kool[dr[;)be doing some welding this weekend! A Now rocks! AND THE GREAT S can't spell that one:eek::eek:[S:D later b.

Latest posts

Back