What Did Ya Get Done This Weekend?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved cars around in the shop so I could start back to work on the Studebaker.

This perked my ears up :D

Just need to clean up the bottom of the body and put it back on the frame and finish it.

001-9.jpg

008-5.jpg

sat double (18 hours actually), stupid DWI idiots, finished up a side project, watched my team get its ass handed to them in the big game, came home a did all my tax paperwork for today! How very unexciting!![S

Put in a Mustang ll front end, Chassis Engineering rear leafs and a 65 Lemans rearend in this 34 Pontiac for a buddy of mine :D

Attachments

• IMG_6773 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6773 (Large).jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6775 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6775 (Large).jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6776 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6776 (Large).jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6777 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6777 (Large).jpg
    155 KB · Views: 8
My weekend went WAY too fast... I did manage to get the floor framing started on the Dodge Brothers... No pics yet though.

I finally accomplished a part of my project I`ve been feafully anticipating:eek: WIRING whoohoo!I feel like a 100lb weight has been lifted off me.I anticipated the worst, but when I finally finished it, it all works good.This time I made-up my own wiring harness. Two reasons;1. I had an old fuse box with glass fuses 2.I figured I could do it cheaper myself.I havent added all the expenses up yet, but so far I`m waaay ahead in cost.:D not to mention the feeling of accomplishment I have.

thought I had a 3 day week end but got called in to fill a shift, finished my wifes closet (shelf and lights) only 9 1/2 years to get it done![cl

Pulled the inline 6 out of my 66 pickup and shoved a T/A 305 tuned port in it's place [ddev
Goin out to put the wire harness in after this post so, bye bye :D

by the way....

I've been sick with Bronchitis all weekend....I layed around at home....:( doing absolutely nothing......:( At work today...but feel like dog do....

Engine,trans & new headers !

Pulled out sick 305 that was in this 51 Dodge when customer bought it!
Put in newer style SBC 350 with a 700r4 trans. and made new trans. cross member.
Started on a set of fenderwell headers!
The mufflers on the end of the collectors are 12in. Cherrybombs! They will then
turn out through the bottom of front fenders with a silencer.
I got the driverside tacked up ![;)

Attachments

• toms51dodge2.jpg
    toms51dodge2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 17
  • tomsheader1.jpg
    tomsheader1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
  • tomsheader2.jpg
    tomsheader2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tomsheader4.jpg