Winners Cycle Graphics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer93

I just applied some graphics I ordered from http://www.winnerscyclegraphics.com/ and must say they are by far the best graphics I have ever applied and they look GREAT. These graphics are designed for bikes but can be applied to any Rat Rod. I ordered the kit for clear coat apprecations but they make kits in Matte for primered bikes. I have pics of the kit I ordered and applied. I only used half of the kit on my bike, too many aint cool looking in my opinion. Check out the pics and and you will see it is hard to tell that they are decals instead of painted on. Plus I like the fact I can take them off and were alot cheaper than having my bike pinstriped, for a little under $100 I have enough stripes, preparing cleaner, application fluid, lint free rags, scraper for 2 bikes.
I don't usaully give too many companies any praise but this company has good customer service. You "F-up" a decal just pull it off stick it to some paper and send it back, they will replace it. After appling their product I see why they can do that, these things are easy to apply, and I have applied alot of graphics over the years to alot of race cars. They also email your order to confirm and they follow up to see if they arrived.

Attachments

• Picture 379.jpg
    Picture 379.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 380.jpg
    Picture 380.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 381.jpg
    Picture 381.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 382.jpg
    Picture 382.jpg