1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe Traditional Hot Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you just hoarding parts or are you going to start working on that 34 DMW:D. I'm getting anxious to see your progress here. I'm starting on my 34 (sedan) in approx. four months when I retire.

Are you just hoarding parts or are you going to start working on that 34 DMW:D. I'm getting anxious to see your progress here. I'm starting on my 34 (sedan) in approx. four months when I retire.

Yes it's true...I'm hoarding! As soon as I sell one more car and have room to bring it home I will swap out the 21 stude for the 59A engine, checkall the bearins, fluids, wiring, brakes and see if it will go. Might have to replace the radiator also it looks like it had some major damage and repair to the core.

Attachments

• !BqBbW4Q!2k~$(KGrHqUOKj8EuiWokH-(BLt76tGvY!~~_35.jpg
    !BqBbW4Q!2k~$(KGrHqUOKj8EuiWokH-(BLt76tGvY!~~_35.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
Brought the 34 home today. :D

Here it is loaded on my trailer getting ready to leave it's old home.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Here it is at it's new home. And if things work out it's old home may be its home again!!!

043-1.jpg

044-1.jpg

Nice. Are you purchasing the 34's old home and moving it back there?

We are working on it. The place is awesome. Warehouse and 4 car garage with 2 rooms, 2 car garage on the house, covered swimming pool, and guest house on 20 fenced acres.

This is the house. Main floor and full basement rec room.
003.jpg

Warehouse with 6 parking bay on the side.
035.jpg

Big lift outside.
041-1.jpg

This the 4 car shop!
038.jpg

040.jpg

Would you be willing to adopt an old man?:D

The more I see the '34 the more I love it! You are indeed the most fortunate dmw56 I know.[dr

notice he did mention a guest house.......
we may all have to take turns going up to visit.......

(like johnny cash & the lunch box cadillac:D;) --one piece at a time:p)

seriously though, that looks like a hotrodders dream-house.........

hope it all works out for ya

.........so how does it feel having such a beautiful example of a 34 coupe in your garage?

do you go out there and just look at it...[dr[dr

thanks for the new pics[cl

.........so how does it feel having such a beautiful example of a 34 coupe in your garage?

do you go out there and just look at it...[dr[dr

thanks for the new pics[cl

Are you spying on me? I'm stoked! Never ever thought I'd own one!

Chipper's coming over tomorrow to trade me a 29 A roadster body for a 38 Chevy cab! [cl

I got it running today! Sort of! It will start after I change the leaking fuel pump on the 21 stud engine but it wont stay running. I'm going to swap the carb from the '48 59AB engine and see if will keep running. Next, bleed the bakes and check front wheel bearings, trans and rear fluid and see if will drive!

Here is some pictures of it all cleaned up.

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

This is the worst part the back of the cab and trunk lid. But I'm going to leave it as is and just drive it.

009-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Here's the engine back from the machine shop with the Offy heads and intake manifold.

002-3.jpg

Latest posts

Back