1949 Ford bobber build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to do some work on my jeep yesterday. Replaced the front track bar.

I picked up a new 1/4 inch angle pneumatic grinder from Princess Auto. Pro Point. It's bigger than my old one, but it really out performs it as well. [cl

This is what I did today. We played in the snow.:) officially now to deep for my Jeep. I couldn't get enough speed to break through this. Had to winch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 45
It's really warm. Everything is melting. The snow is heavey. Even with the tires aired down to 10 lb and both lockers on, it was barely getting through the bush. My tires are 12 inches wide and still couldn't get floatation.

finally got out to the shop again[cl

I replaced a portion of the passenger side cab rear corner. It was rotted out a little bit and I noticed it when I did the relief for the suspension.

Holy Crap Gold...

That snow is butt hole deep to a tall indian....you say it's warm...like just over freezing?? lol.... nice you could get into the garage for a little one on one with the ride.....:D

new toy!!!

This might serve as a bit of a distraction, but I bought a bike. First one in about ten years.

2004 Yamaha V-Star. 8400km! Like brand new!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back