1954 GMC Panel Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood Floor!

pics of the wood floor...there's about 5 coats of polyurethane...I think I wanna do a couple more...I'm pretty happy with the way it came out and the color reminds me of my Fender guitar they call it "Starburst" ....next I would like to get the interior done and start working on the engine/electrical...it's all complete, just needs to be sorted out and gone through...shouldn't be to difficult. Stay tuned for more pics!

Attachments

• finished wood floor (1).jpg
    finished wood floor (1).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 75
  • finished wood floor (4).jpg
    finished wood floor (4).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 68
  • finished wood floor (5).jpg
    finished wood floor (5).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 79
  • finished wood floor (3).jpg
    finished wood floor (3).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 66
I like the color of the floor and it does remind you of the fender starburst [cl
When you're doing these ol rigs you get these sweet little surprises from time to time :cool:

Jim

pics of the wood floor...there's about 5 coats of polyurethane...I think I wanna do a couple more...I'm pretty happy with the way it came out and the color reminds me of my Fender guitar they call it "Starburst" ....next I would like to get the interior done and start working on the engine/electrical...it's all complete, just needs to be sorted out and gone through...shouldn't be to difficult. Stay tuned for more pics!

Dude... that looks really awesome! Now I wanna do that to my panel!!! [cl

BoB

The Dentist!

Good morning gentleman...had the ol' wisdom tooth pulled today by my dad!! It'll be a couple days till I can get to the ol' hot rod :( Good news is I'm gunna go watch the new True Grit on blue ray downstairs!! [P[P[cl[cl

Hope ya'll have a better Tuesday than I'm having lol. At least I get to go to San Diego this weekend :D

Brady James

Brady,

She's lookin' REALLY good so far! Man, I just love the contrast of the bright white sheetmetal against that resealed "distressed" wood flooring!:cool:

Get that tooth better and I hope you enjoyed your movie!;) Looking forward to more soon![;)[P

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back