28 Tudor build / parts pile.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u bolts

IMG_0572.jpg

Yes, I'm tring hard not to rush thru it as I wanna drive her but..... I gotta long ways to go....

Just got my 2x4x1/4" tube steel in today
Also. 2x4 L and 1x1 box
Picking up some 3" round for the front to hang the axle. Picks coming up

Hmm King Pins

Ive done a lot of them king pins over the years. reaming for oversizes etc and Dirt racing

who picked out the u-bolts?
I'm guessing they will be too wide to hold
your front spring in place.

i am still working on my frame but i was wondering how hard it is to redo the front axle and what parts i should plan on getting im not sure what year the axle is but i know it was made into a trailer your help is appricated

i am still working on my frame but i was wondering how hard it is to redo the front axle and what parts i should plan on getting im not sure what year the axle is but i know it was made into a trailer your help is appricated

I am in the same boat you are in. Im basicly tring to keep as many as my original parts i can yett still assemble a solid suicide front. Im basicly all over the place with it at the moment as ive got lots of area on this car to cover. I have been doing alot of reading and picture surfing (as much as i can before being called brain dead by my woman anyways lol). I am sorry i can be of more help.

Make a post with what your doing in the help section. There are many here that seem to like to help if they can. Post pics of what your doing. It helps.

Latest posts

Back