37 Ford Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I got my lower spring buckets in for my coils.

dec08101.jpg

The spring is mocked up on the passenger side for you guys to get an idea. Also, do you think it will be safe to run these harley shocks on the back where they are? My Uncle seems think they'll crush as soon as I launch real hard haha.

dec08104.jpg

That is really slick great idea. Should work out great. I bet they are practically giving those I-beams away at the salvage yard.

Exactly right DMW, and thanks. Both that style I Beam and Trailing Arm set up are cheap, cheap, cheap. Just some elbow grease to remove them if the guy on the torch isn't around.

The I Beam and Trailing Arm Set Up with new Grade 8 hardware and fresh Poly End Link Bushings: $150.

My T Bucket reversed eye spring, perches, etc. and u-bolts are on their way tomorrow from Speedway to wrap this deal up (only $115 more for all of that with shipping).

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm really liking your build! Everything is coming together very well, even if it is one of your first's. :)

Latest posts

Back