Friday Night in North St. Paul

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ellsworth002.jpg

Here we go! Low & rusty. Well built though, with a bit of brass brightwork here and there.

Look for this car on the cover of Rat Rod Magazine issue 3 in September. :)

Friday Night in N. St. Paul

Hey Bob Good to see you.

Friday night in N. St. Paul is a blast and lots of eye candy driving around and then parked every where you look. WOW! [dr
DSCF3802.JPG

DSCF3803.jpg

DSCF3812.JPG

DSCF3817.JPG

DSCF3820.JPG

DSCF3830.JPG

DSCF3849.JPG

DSCF3848.JPG

DSCF3851.JPG

DSCF3887.JPG

The last car is one of Bob's Many fine rides.[;)

NSPAug10002.jpg

It was nice to meet both of you, 52 Fordman & friend. Please excuse the fact I didn't use your names. I'm old and forgetful.[S Sounds like your project is going well.
Maybe see you in Hastings tonight.

Here's a '55 Dodge for sale for too much money.

Last edited:
NSPAug10005.jpg

I spent a half hour going over this flattie powered sprint. Lots of tricks in those old race cars.
It was on a wonderful old beat up home made trailer too.

NSPAug10003.jpg

Here's this week's mystery car. It won't be much of a challenge for many of you astute car spotters.

NSPAug10001.jpg

The Lunds showed up in my old Cornbinder. And Gary Anderson's V8-60hp RPU always looks good.

jeeeeeeze... you built that one too? It looks great.. proportions look perfect got any more pics of that one?

Small Show Memorial Day

StudeShoww11008.jpg

Went to a small show today. Rained like crazy just as we arrived in my son's '27 roadster. It cleared and we had a good time. Turn out was small because of the threatening weather. Here's a show worthy C Cab that gets a lot of street use. 500hp.

The show was too small for a new thread so I tagged it onto a thread from last year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back