latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Jeff.

Any other LARGE projects we can view??

Ratty 46

Thanks guys, Yes I have some more big projects, but no pics yet.
So to hold you guys over til then...

Here is some art for I did for the guy who owns the Discovery Channel.
He has a resort near my place and I have been doing some metal work for him.
gatewaydoorhandles.jpg

metalartarch.jpg

Again Jeff ... some kick ass projects. Discovery channel owner .... WOW .... I'll tell folks I knew you when you were a regular guy on RRR!!!

Ratty 46

The more I look, the more impressed I am. You really could make yourself a market. Did you design anything else for the guy?

What are the green circles of glass from?

The more I look, the more impressed I am. You really could make yourself a market. Did you design anything else for the guy? What are the green circles of glass from?

I did 5 bathroom vanities, and the registration desk, and a bunch of tables and chairs. More in the works.
The glass is some stuff I found at a junk store.
I showed you guys part of the car musem a couple of years back. It is a great collection. It is a fun place here is the website: http://www.gatewaycanyons.com/

very very nice.... i need lots more practice shaping metal, I enjoy seeing your projects.. thank you for sharing them with us

amazing work. I too do some art, painting and a little metal art, but nothing as amazing as yours. Love the crawler. I just sold my this summer. May build another one, but my car come first this time.

this ia a dock for my phone when the droid phone first came out.

100_2493.jpg

100_2490.jpg

Latest posts

Back