My '41 Ford PU build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smile.gif
It's gonna be a long night!

Its been morning for a while..C'mon already,fire that sucker:D:D[dr

Yeah! Come'on man, fire that sucker up
Jumping.gif

It's almost 7:30 AM here so it's gotta be at least almost 5:30 AM there
Late.gif

Get out of bed :D

Holy smokes... all ready to fire the sucker up &... NO KEYS! Gotta deal with that 1st! *($)%*@_%*@_!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

...have chewed my fingernails off waiting....fix that leak yet?

Finally got water leak, gas leak & small elec drain fixed. Stabbed the dizzy but ran outta time for Billetproof so I'll be taking the Ranchero again. It"s all ready to fire when I get back though... dangit!!! Will take lots of pictures tomorrow at the show!

BoB

Can't wait, you gonna take some video? I would love to watch that bad boy roar! Glad your nearing "completion"

Fought a stubborn gas line leak for about an hour this afternoon & after washing all the gas off I decided to do something else for a while... I mean it all has to get done sooner or later so I put some peel & seal on the floors!

BoB

Attachments

• peel.jpg
    peel.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 79
Good News. In this Houston heat we have been having it's a wonder that gas leaking out didn't just burst into flames! Fuel leaks are no fun and can definitely ruin your day! One day you can ask me how I know! :mad:

Oh... the joys of hot rodding!!! This sucker is starting to fight me every inch of the way now. Went to start 'er up this morning & noticed the Stroms were leakin', noticed the back one 1st so I took the top off cause I know they are sensitive to trash in the bowl... put it back together... still leaking! Then I noticed the middle one was leaking pretty bad too. All this & the 100° heat. It *must* be Miller time by now so it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow. I'll prob take the tops back off later this after when it kools down & try for the fire up again in the morn!

BoB

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 53
Well it finally rained here after about 9 months of drought & cooled the place down from our 100°+ daily temps which makes any prolong stay in the garage pure misery. Middle & back carb were both leaking but I finally got a handle on the problem & got the back one stopped... now on to the middle jug! When will it end?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Got the big Nailhead tuned up a lil better today & it's running really well now except for the idle. Just starting to work on the idle when this krazed neighbor woman came over screaming about how loud it was. I told her to talk to the hand!!! Guess I better work on that tomorrow while she's at work! Sounding wicked!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Latest posts

Back