My driver - gettin' some updates!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys r really makin' me mad!!!

Ok, u guys have really gotten me mad makin' fun of my old promo foto... so I am updating it right now once & for all!!!

PLEASE NOTICE: NO chains on this boy!!!

BoB

Attachments

• updated.jpg
    updated.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 69
My driver gets a new bullet!!!

I had a heart to heart with my Chevelle a while back when it was beggin' for a new BB. Well... I'd been thinkin' about it for a while but now GMPP came out with a new carbed 515HP LS3 & I couldn't resist! My shop will b doin' the install. The bullet is supposed to be there tomorrow or Monday & I plan on suspension, braking upgrades, new mags, bigger tires & dare I say it... A/C! Sorry but it's HOT down here in da tropics!!! :D:D:D

chevelleside.jpg

Bought the bullet from Pace Performance... here's a link...
Really bad LS3!!!

BoB

That'll do the trick. You might have to switch to some sticky rear tires with more sidewall to take full advantage of the power. Then you can start breaking driveline parts :D

Very nice choice. Nice and light and powerful. You'll be doing burnouts in cool AC comfort. I love the Global West Suspension in my 72 Malibu. If you don't have side bolsters on your seats you're gonna need them now.

You know you'll have to post pictures! :D

Last edited:
I had a heart to heart with my Chevelle a while back when it was beggin' for a new BB. Well... I'd been thinkin' about it for a while but now GMPP came out with a new carbed 515HP LS3 & I couldn't resist! My shop will b doin' the install. The bullet is supposed to be there tomorrow or Monday & I plan on suspension, braking upgrades, new mags, bigger tires & dare I say it... A/C! Sorry but it's HOT down here in da tropics!!! :D:D:D

chevelleside.jpg

Bought the bullet from Pace Performance... here's a link...
Really bad LS3!!!

BoB

The car is a beauty Tripper!

Thunder1

New bullet!

I took my Chevelle in today for it's new bullet (515hp outta da box + a few extras to make 540HP). It's *sweet*... ck it!!! The Vintage Air LS front runner system is in now too & it's awesome.

BoB

Attachments

• newbullet.jpg
    newbullet.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 77
Gastrick,
No, that was just a promo shot for power tour... that shot was many years ago in my rapper days B4 rev grimm swiped all my chains & my beard turned gray!!! Plus... this was B4 I got diamonds in my pinky ring!!! ; - > ; - > ; - >

BoB <------ gray beard now!

:D:D LMAO!

Cleanin' up!

Well... my engine bay is gittin' cleaned up a bit! Pluggin' firewall holes, paintin' the frame, fenderwells etc. Motor will get Vintage Air front runner system installed next week B4 motor is stabbed in! Ordered 3" X exhaust system & MSD Blaster coil packs! Gonna b a screamer!!!

BoB

Attachments

• empty.jpg
    empty.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 43
Have you got the Global West Front end? I've got one on my Chevelle. Handles extremely well for a near 4000 lb car. Best riding car of the bunch.
That car is going to be Killer! :D

DMW,
Thanks... & yes, I have Global West tubular a-arms, springs & am adding QA-1 shocks. You're right... it handled *so* much better after the install & it gave me a better turning radius which was welcome!!! Here is the bullet ready for installation. The Vintage Air LS front runner system is basically installed & so are the MSD coil packs!!! Whoa... I can't wait to drive it (can u say... smoky burnout!?!?). Measured for new mags to get the biggest tire I can on da back!!!

Attachments

• bulletfr.jpg
    bulletfr.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 48
  • bullitfr2.jpg
    bullitfr2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
Looks Great.....

That engine looks great Tripper.
I'll bet you can hardly wait to mash the go pedal for the "first" time.... ;)
It really is a beautiful Chevelle Bob. '22

Itchin'!!!

That engine looks great Tripper.
I'll bet you can hardly wait to mash the go pedal for the "first" time.... ;)
It really is a beautiful Chevelle Bob. '22

Thanks... & u're right!!! My right hoof has been *itchin'*... BAD!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Stabbed!!!

Well... the new bullet has been stabbed in for fittin'!!! Lots of mods needed to get 'er in! All kind of new fittings needed, adapters for gauges, different oil pan etc! But it looks really good (IMO)! Can't wait to put the petal to da metal!!!

BoB

Attachments

• stabbed.jpg
    stabbed.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 41
  • stabbed2.jpg
    stabbed2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 27
  • stabbed3.jpg
    stabbed3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts