My driver - gettin' some updates!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice !!!

Your right, Bob. It looks great in there...
Keep the photos coming... ;) '22

Christmas all over again!

Well progress *is* being made on my driver & look what came in the last couple of days! This radiator should kool it down & rear wheels have M/T radial drag slicks! Waitin' on 3" stainless exhaust! Should be back tearin' up da streets in 3 weeks!

BoB

Attachments

• rad1.jpg
    rad1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
  • rad2.jpg
    rad2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12
  • chevwheelz.jpg
    chevwheelz.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 27
The term chainer, we think, is they guy with the nice show car, and gold chain around his neck.
The car is usually a muscle car, but could be a classic restored as well, or even an easter egg colored hotrod. There was a thread over a year ago that put down the chainers, because they were not rat rodders. We are pokin fun as usual.

:DAsk him if he wants to race you,:D

Several of us here have a love for the automobile, and own several different kinds of the beast.
(chainer is really not a good word to describe that)

It is not about the battle between what kind of car you like, but more to the point that you like cars.

How can anybody not like this car?

Last edited:
i gotcha i feel the same way if your into restoring old iron go for it its those tuners i have a true hate for.

I love tuners!!! Well... er... I love smokin' 'um... nothin' better in my book & I have smoked more than my fair share!!! American muscle RULES!!! :D

BoB

Hey Trip you haven't tested that new BB yet! What make of radiator is that, looks awesome. Those wheels will look so much better on the Chevelle IMO. I have a set on the AMX and Cragar SSs on my Chevelle.

Which by the way, I just drove the Chevelle this morning. Sure glad no one wanted to buy it! :D

a very nice chevelle gonna look nicer w/ that new set of rims/tires!!! and i'll bet the things gonna FLY w/ the new ponies:D

hey -not to steal a thread, but i thought DMW had to sell his chevelle to get the harley....so was that just a cleverly disguised plot to trick the wife....:p
not gonna tell her-but might use that one myself!;)

Is this chevelle out running the streets yet tripper?

Nope... looks like a couple more weeks. Little trouble matchin' the paint... had a gallon but it's not makin' it now... go figure!?!?

Wheels are mounted & got the 10.5 drag radials under there perfect! My go foot is really startin' to itch!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• -2.jpg
    -2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27
  • -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 27
  • -5.jpg
    -5.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 37
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 33
Quick update!

My Chevelle's nearing completion. LS3 has been stabbed, A/C has been added (wait till u see the finished install), suspension & braking updated & several small & large rusted areas repaired & repainted. Hope to be back in da drivers seat burnin' up da highways & byways of H-town very shortly. They're installin' the 3" stainless exhaust right now... they are HUGE & beautiful!!!

BoB

Out with the bad air!!!

Fabbin' up the exits... these 3" pipes are hard to get under the car without hangin' way down so they're fabbin' up some pathways through the trans mounts & here's a look at these suckers comin' out da backside... can't wait to hear what this sounds like! Had the inside of the trunk cleaned up too... it was lookin' ragged!

BoB

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 29
  • rearview.jpg
    rearview.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25
Nice touch with the exhaust Bob. It's really nice to go through the extra effort to have the exhaust tucked up under the car like that. Looks good.

Stop teasing and start pleasing!:D You have to have at least one pic under the hood!!:eek:

Throttle,
Here ya go.. here's a B4 & after shot! I had the firewall smoothed & repainted the same color as the body.

BoB

Attachments

• fireb4.JPG
    fireb4.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 29
  • fireaft.jpg
    fireaft.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back