New project 49-52 chevy truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn, that's a nice looking truck! I've never been a big fan of AD's but your looks great Tiny.

Maybe hopefully I'll have mine driveable this weekend. Think I've figured out my problem.

Thank you very much guys for all the kind words. You guy's know how to keep a guy motivated for sure. My wife worked every hour i did on the truck id like to thank her for all the time she put in.

Were talking about building a tear drop camper to pull behind it now its just in the talking stage.

Blademan i got a gallon of rustoleum flat black the industrial kind

Last edited:
Went to first car show this weekend had a blast talked to a lot of folks. They all called my truck a Halloween truck. :D

Attachments

• show1.JPG
    show1.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 161
  • show2.JPG
    show2.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 112
  • show3.JPG
    show3.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 90
AWESOME Truck Tiny1! The one in the background (first picture) that you built for your buddy was one of the first of the 50's Ford F-1 hot rods that I ever saw. I've been a fan of them ever since! With any luck my 51 will be on the road by next spring.

Thanks for the pics!

Thunder1

Thanks guys :)

Hmm that lil guy is lil ole me lol .. Flatbroke soon as i get a little more riding time and a few bugs worked out the wife and i are going to ride up yalls way.

Thunder1 I know you will be happy to get yours on the road all the work is worth it I've had a blast in mine so far . I Took the wife to wal marts the other day in it and had a one truck car show everybody that walked by said they really like it.

tiny 1, A mighty fine job on your truck. It looks great "out in public".

Thank you bob w :) Its great to finally get it out in the public i didn't think i would ever make it a time or too.

Went to a car show last weekend and had a blast and got the surprise of my life as well. the old truck won best rat rod. you could have knocked me over with a feather.

Attachments

• 426.JPG
    426.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 427.jpg
    427.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 428.jpg
    428.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 460.JPG
    460.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 464.jpg
    464.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 130
Congrats on the win.I too know the feeling of when you least expect it they call your name.It gets you thinking that after all that work,someone actually seen it.Its a really great feeling.Enjoy it.Its not something that will happen all that often.Good luck to ya.

CONGRATS

A BIG WELL DONE....!!!!:D Congrats...!! Ok..now tell us how you really feel..:D I am sure we ALL are proud of you Tiny.!! Uh..you did let the wife hold the trophy too..?

Latest posts

Back