New to the scene

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklehead29

Hey guys...

Just joined the website recently. New to rat rods, but I gotta say that I am hooked from what I have seen and read. I am a total gearhead and car junkie. I live in Houston, TX and I am really looking for some groups that get together in the area to admire these sweet machines. Right now my big boy toys are:

1996 Mustang Cobra Conv. (Light mods)
2008 Harley Softail Night Train (Stage I upgrades)

I am really looking to purchase an old truck cab that I can start with. So any leads in the area would really help me out too. Anyways just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

obby
(knucklehead)

Welcome to RRR knucklehead29. There are plenty of Texas folks on the site, including it's founder. I think RRR member Bonehead is hoarding all the truck cabs.

Welcome Knucklehead, Bonehead here. What you have heard of me? Yep the guy with a bunch of truck cabs. Go to a farming community and get off the main highway.... that's where the trucks are. Dirtworshipper has better inventory than I do, but I am still looking. Welcome to the site

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... I'm in H-town too & go to quite a few shows locally. A really kool one is Nifty 50's that is every Sat nite up of 249. I recently saw some old cabs for sale on Craig's list for $250 ea. I thought that was pretty good. Look under auto parts & search for cabs. Good luck!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back