Not going to believe this....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that Gas but seems around here the number of younger bodies to chase for me seems to be a wee bit low....lol..... Doc says my knees are surprisingly good for an old cop with many miles..... :D Surgery is next Friday and then about a week to let it heal a bit, then 2 to 4 weeks of lite duty (which we don't have and i will have to fudge some). Tripper and Doc you're right...need to find the youngen's to do this stuff....I've always said I'd back away when I can't do the job anymore....but I guess there is other aspects of this job other than running after the bad guys....lol...Everyone, Thanks for the thoughts and I'm sure I'll be "back in the saddle again".... :D (Gene Autry song for you young folk)..LOL

Good luck with your surgery sgt. I still haven't gotten my results back on my knee yet so still waiting to see my outcome.

I keep losing my crutches in the garage which my wife is getting aggravated about. I lean them aginst somethng and use the truck tool boxes and work bench to hop around and tinker on the truck.

Gene Autry......cowboy of the 30's and 40's 50's.....??

Owned a baseball team in his later years.....the singing cowboy....good Lord am I really this old???? :eek: Owner of the Los Angeles Angels.....check you tube for him....sang a bunch of songs.... my favorite....Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.....

Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, Dale Evans, Lone Ranger and Tonto, Cisco Kid and Pancho, Lash Larue, Hopalong Cassidy and so many others. I remember all of them also Sarge, of course i'm not for sure for how much longer because the older i get the fuzzier things become.:D

Funny, my hero was always the Lone Ranger....

Couldn't believe it when they made him stop wearing his mask in public appearances..... like that would affect the young people.....stopped showing the 3 stooges because of the violence.....but Terminator is good to go????
What a joke..... anyway.....glad somebody else remembers these great and wholesome heros of the past......

I know - it was supposed to be a joke :eek:

I was blinded by reflective gear, lost my balance and hit my head on the concrete. The paramedics said I'd be loopy for a while, but I can't tell the difference. :D

Sorry for the nonsense, Sarge. My father called me "Kimosabe" when I was a kid. Fond memories, indeed.

Latest posts

Back