Billetproof Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
heres a link from another site for the show , march 22nd at the Garlits museum , should be a good one , great location !

Last edited:
well , I decided to delete the link , because it updates with new posts, and not knowing if appropriate language will be used.....you know the story , .... anyway do a search over on the HAMB for billetproof florida and you will find it.

I will probably go to that 24, and take in the museum while I'm there. Anybody else here going? It's been 19 years since I've been to the museum.

There's nothing on the Billetproof site about it yet. As soon as there is, I'll pre-register.

Last edited:
Alan will have all the info posted on the Billetproof site in a day or so. Start makin' plans. And man, if you haven't been to the museum in that long, you'll be in for a treat. I manage to go a time or two every year and there's always tons of new stuff to see. Should be a great event. Mike

Last edited:
Don't take it as the final word, but these are the Poor Boys rules...
sign2.jpg

I so happy to see another show like this in Florida, we are pretty devoid of events like this. Plus, it is at Big Daddy's place, really a cool idea right there.

I'll be there, and if Dan gets cracking so will the three of our cars. We do have a little billit though, like alternator mounts, but if they reject the cars for that I wouldn't want to go in anyway.

Don

Don,Like I mentioned in an earlier post.I dont think that they will do that.The show here was pretty big and I didnt see them reject any cars at the gate.Just as long as you dont go rollin in there on your Budnicks you should be ok.

Any way you can camoflage the billet? Some guys drill holes in it and then spray paint 'em to hide the shiney. Or just leave the hood shut. The rule is "no visible billet". Key word is "visible".
And word is, the host hotel is filling up fast. If you want to stay at the host hotel, ya' better get to calling them. Other motels are not too far away too.
We're looking forward to a great show. Hope to see you there. Mike

I plan on taking the coupe to the Turkey Run since I've done a buch of work on it this year rooster. I took the Anglia last year. You haven't lived till youv'e driven a narrow, 90" wheelbase car with cheater slicks on I-95 for a couple hundred miles in a rain storm with no wipers and a fogged windshield :D. My fingers are still sore from the death grip on the steering wheel.

I want to change some things on both cars before Billetproof.

Alan mentioned trying to have the website updated by the weekend. Keep your eyes open.The response has been amazing and this should be a hell of a show. I understand the host hotel is booked solid. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out those rides. Mike

Bill, I know Alan's been busy trying to get a video together as well as get the site updated. I know the flyers went to the printers. That was important as every goodie bag at the TRR is going to have a flyer. From all I've heard, he has a ton of stuff on his plate at the moment. As soon as I have anything new to report, I'll definately post it. Believe me, we're just as anxious as you are.:D See ya there. Mike

Thanks for the update MotRodMike. Man, that's gonna be a lot of flyers. If you can get me a few at TRR, I'll distribute them down here in the Ft. Lauderdale area unless you have that covered already through someone else.

Latest posts

Back