Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an extraordinary piece to build in two days - looks like 2 weeks in my world and that would be after I spent 2 months thinking about it.

I still think your removeable roof is the best thing I've seen anywhere, but I'll put the intake in second place...

Can't wait to see the next eye catcher!

I'm really liking the design and art work! I like to go to car shows and look at cars and trucks that have something that keeps you looking. Every where your eyes scan across the vehicle there is something to see. This one fits the bill perfectly!

Thanks for keeping my eyes entertained!

I have been working on some little things, but I put this air cleaner on top to see what I thought of it.... still not sure. The other option is to build one, or two velocity stack style.
P9200166.jpg

Very nice work! Some great engineering going on with this whole build. My vote is build your own air cleaner, the one you have on there is to common for this rod.

While you're at it, that rear axle housing looks kinda plain.... :D:D

No doubt a Street Scoop is cool, so it really says something when everyone knows you can building something better. It does look a little plain comparatively. Velocity stacks I think.

Bonehead you are turning out a great looking hard top and your custom work is ahead of it's time very cool stuff.
Quick question on your hard top how are you mounting it to the cab?
How much of a chop is that?

Latest posts

Back