bored with australia, coming to usa , need event dates

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie rat

hey guys, im bored to tears with australias rat rod scene so after 20 + years of sayin gunna i am coming to america to soak up as much as i can for 3 whole weeks, i need to fit in as much rat rod car show swap meet dragracing action as i can in that time, we are aleady timing it around 2010 viva las vegas and lonestar roundup and a visit to san deigo for the mrs. what i need is a list of events that are around the same time as these, anywhere in the country, especialy if theres anything thru the week and any ideas, helpful hints of where to go and what to not bother with etc etc.
so guys sell me your country.

well viva is april 1-4 and lonestar is 9-11 so unsure wether we'll arive the week b4 viva or stay on a week after lonestar, i need to book my holidays with work now hence why we are trying to find out whats on around then. im sure youve got a great country but seen one mountain/river/building etc seen em all. we are there for the kool stuff

Latest posts

Back