Car club names?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching your progress Rev. Always wanted to promote a car show. I would suggest getting creative with side shows. Sitting there doing nothing is not appealing to Americans. Peoples choice with a home made trophy really adds to the fun. Women like crafts and in your little town they would like a venue to show theirs. The churches could have money raising bake sales. How about the peoples choich winner getting a donated cake as a prize?:D

Watching your progress Rev. Always wanted to promote a car show. I would suggest getting creative with side shows. Sitting there doing nothing is not appealing to Americans. Peoples choice with a home made trophy really adds to the fun. Women like crafts and in your little town they would like a venue to show theirs. The churches could have money raising bake sales. How about the peoples choich winner getting a donated cake as a prize?:D

yeah i been thinking the same thing! a peoples choice , i got a trophy ideal too! two timimg gears a set of harley rods, would make a good trophie of a car emblem !!! anyone guess which one it would resemble?

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back