cave city ar watermelon fest/carshow

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
finally have a few minutes to (hopefully) post the pics from our local car show

DSCI0141.jpg

DSCI0140.jpg

DSCI0139.jpg

DSCI0142.jpg

not gonna give this many of any other single car but this 64 sport fury w/ hemi and 4 spd was totally an awesome ride!!!!!!!!

next run....

just a couple more saved the rats (?) to last....

DSCI0125-1.jpg

DSCI0127.jpg

this was a nice little plymouth coupe-probably overlooked by many yet neat as could be....the guys that were with it also spotted my 46 ford and commented on being in the process of building a bobber-style truck out of one

DSCI0133.jpg

DSCI0131.jpg

DSCI0130.jpg

burnt out?

couldn't forget that the burn out contest was the nite before, here's a few in sequence of the winning burn out-which is a guy i know, and the motor in his truck is a 400 sbc built by "the other guy" from preacher brothers hotrod shop

DSCI0092.jpg

DSCI0095.jpg

DSCI0094.jpg

DSCI0093.jpg

DSCI0091.jpg

mmmmmmm....i can still hear the open headers and smell the burning rubber!!!

i would have said slightly over half-:eek:-but i also found out there was a show in batesville the same day, so i'm sure there was many there, that usually are in cave city....o well

remember in a few weeks imboden and the 1st show for my rusty 52!!!!

Yeah and im getting the tires for the bronco tomorrow, so maybe i can get all my buds together and get everything on and ready for Imboden. Im not counting on it though, lol. But we shall see.

Looking forward to seeing Rusty.

Latest posts

Back