Donsrods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am Facebook friends with one of his sons. I don't know him but it is a way to keep tabs on Don. He's dropped out a few times. Seems if he isn't working on a project he doesn't post.

Yeah he's in and out. I wonder about guys like that occasionally, how they're doing and what they're up to. I wonder what happened to SGTPontiac, he fell away a couple years ago.

I assume Don is fine because his son would post on Facebook if he wasn't. The were at the Turkey Run. There have been, through the years several members that were very active, then disappeared. I wonder/worry about what happened to them.

People do become friends here. When they quit posting it makes you wonder.

Yeah, it seems like some guys once they get their project built, they just disappear. Others have a change in their life like a new baby or a divorce and you never hear from them again. Neverdone, Snakefarm, RichB, JFG I think it was, they just quit posting. Probably a lot more that I don't remember right now off my head...

Latest posts

Back