Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go man.....

graduated, certified, offered full time job, means going back to the academy for a second time in 1 year!

you'll breeze through it..... no problems.... glad to hear you decided to take the plunge... my guess... you'll be glad you made the choice.... best of luck and stay safe.....[cl

sgt.

Thanks bud! it is still like standing on a cliff with no way to see the bottom. just after you step off you are like "Was that a good idea?!"

Remember....those gut instincts

Thanks bud! it is still like standing on a cliff with no way to see the bottom. just after you step off you are like "Was that a good idea?!"

God's way of telling you what you need to do.... some day I'll tell you about an incident where I went against those instincts and missed a CSC that had just occurred..... something you never forget and you go with those instincts..... Again, congratulations on the new job....

hey gastrick! thanks for noticing my absence! -lol

have been terribly busy with seminary classes winding down and getting done with finals -yesterday was my last day til fall classes resume...
in my "spare time" i've been working in another guys shop on a tractor/trailer rig painting& body work...(trying to make a lil hotrodding money;)) anyway the guy i've been workin for just dragged in a 50 chevy truck in sweet ratrod patina...he has a malibu donor car and it looks like a rod project for him is in short order...will try to post up some pics of it all when he gets started on it....

so I step out back of my garage and get a strong wiff of what I think is dog doo. Look all over, check shoes, nope! It is spring and the dairy farm next door is fertilizing the corn fileds behind my house![cl

not BS but CS!

No way we're out of BS.....

I'm just bumming about all the darn rain..... 6 straight days of rain... my back yard is like a pond and they say it's going to rain for another 2 days before it stops late Friday...... my grass is butt deep to a tall indian and the dogs get soaked running around the yard.... my wife's P.O'd about not being able to do her yard work and I hate making traffic stops and handling complaints in the wet!!! Otherwise, still full of bull and ready to cast a bit around.....:D

Good news!!! Just so you guys know.... I'm a grandpa for the 3rd time..... little boy... Ezra...7lbs 2oz...20".....born tonight....My son's trying to figure out why he has jet black hair.... I reminded him that so did I before it started turning gray...LOL... his response? "Oh yeah, I remember".....

Attachments

• Ezra Fair.jpg
    Ezra Fair.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations, Grandpa. Ezra looks like a future hot rodder for sure. Grandkids are one of the things that make growing old ok.

We've had two nice days in a row. I figure that's about it for our summer.

Drove the gray roadster to the old boy's lunch today. First time out of storage. It pulled hard left when I tapped the brakes. Must have a leaky wheel cylinder.

Thinking about going to a rock concert by this group next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26nt3Y4cmg&feature=related

Last edited:
congrats grandpa! lets see.....

son passed his drivers license test

got my first arrest and trip to jail all in one. didn't get home until 4am which made it a 22hr day! Drunks = job security

raining 4 days straight with 3 more to go

ran out of every supply I needed to build a customer a set of headers, gas, wire, cut off wheels, 1 45* bend short...

filled out all the 26 pages of paperwork for the full time job (yes I am taking it. thanks SGT)

wrote in some BS:D

One of the bad parts of job... long shifts

congrats grandpa! lets see.....

son passed his drivers license test

got my first arrest and trip to jail all in one. didn't get home until 4am which made it a 22hr day! Drunks = job security

raining 4 days straight with 3 more to go

ran out of every supply I needed to build a customer a set of headers, gas, wire, cut off wheels, 1 45* bend short...

filled out all the 26 pages of paperwork for the full time job (yes I am taking it. thanks SGT)

wrote in some BS:D

Drunks......you're right...they are Job Security!!! Can also be funny as heck..... Bummer about the parts and pieces..... Congrats on the FT gig.... I'm sure you won't regret it..... good luck...[cl

haha! I was so tired driving to the clink, and she kept rattling on about this and that in the back, and I kept hearing this weird ggrrrring noise. was driving me nuts until I realized my FTO was making the noise every time she started talking! Now that was funny @ 2am![cl

Sounds like your FTO has lost his sense of humor...LOL

haha! I was so tired driving to the clink, and she kept rattling on about this and that in the back, and I kept hearing this weird ggrrrring noise. was driving me nuts until I realized my FTO was making the noise every time she started talking! Now that was funny @ 2am![cl

[cl...... I love the ones that scream at you then start to cry then start laughing then cry then tell you they are going to have your badge , you've messed with the wrong dude, I'm gonna sue you.... yada yada yada.... when they talk about sueing me I tell them to take a number and stand in line.....I have videos from the car that are good for a chuckle.....:D best part... someone gets a bit rowdy..... I just call the county and they have a "reception Committe" ready when we get there..... video camers and multiple CO's ..... [P [cl usually calms them down.... but not always....

Latest posts

Back