Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
click the video
59874214644fcb4610ad62.gif

http://blog.nationofgo.com/index.php/nogtour/article/sunday_drive

pastor appreciation day

yep, yesterday was the day to thank your pastor/minister for all the work they do......
the church i pastor (or pester) gave us many cards of thanks, and some were kind enuf to give us groceries and things like that......an old fashioned "pounding" as some called it

it really helps a fella to know his people appreciate him:D

thanks to all who serve Him......:cool:

002-2.jpg

HRP-Glad you are recognized for all the good you do.

Monday Morning in Minnesota. It sure is a short hot rodding season here.

003-1.jpg

Plenty to do in the garage though. Got to finish installing the automatic trans in the dragster.
The Crosley is getting a number of changes. I think I'll resurrect the build thread and document the modifications. In the end, it is supposed to go quicker and look better. Time will tell...

Been busy packing my stuff and throwing crap away I haven't seen or used in years. Moving to my Dads at the end of the month. Yes I said moving to my Dads. I'm almost 46 years old and moving home! I'm such a geek! :D Hell, it beats living in my truck. My soon to be ex got possession of the house as part of the divorce agreement and I got my freedom which is priceless. I also get $300 a month in alimony from her for the next 6 months and half the proceeds from the house whenever she decides to sell. It's the least she could for taking up with another woman! :eek: I already have a new girlfriend who is amazing and life is looking better all the time. She's coming home from a two week overseas trip tomorrow and so I might not post anything else for a few days at best. ;) I have a lead on a good job too. I may start to work within the week. I'm gonna miss the dog but I have visitation with her and the kids whenever I want. Same with the cat. M&M's are great. I like the King size peanut M&M's best. My 51 goes into storage soon. Hopefully after things settle down a little I'll finally get to cutting and welding it into something cool. At least she didn't get it. She tried but I hid it very well. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear the news Thunder. Be thankful you have a place to go. I'm positive no one will consider you a geek for moving back home! That's what us parents are for. :D Good luck with starting your new life and if we don't hear from you this weekend........we understand!;)............CR

so sorry to hear of all the crap you're having to go thru thunder-1! that sounds like a ruff bump in the road, but rest assured there is always hope when ya need it....even if it's thru parents, friends, or rat-rodders on the web

we'll be looking forward to hearing an update...

HRP

T1 Your life is your own and there is no point in comparing it to others. It may have taken a sudden left turn but it hasn't stalled out. Thanks for including us.

wait for it :)

12073585024vkB3Ej.gif

Your so right E-man! That was hilarious! :D There's a brand new chapter in the works and I'm really looking forward to it actually. It took a while to adjust to the reality of the situation but I get better at it every day.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I know I can always come here and find some great friends to lean on!

Thunder

Latest posts

Back