Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hotrod preacher, if I may leave you with this words while you are off at seminary:

kjv-Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

and remember;

kjv-Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I am sure you know these scriptures very well but do take these with you.

God bless my brother.
Larry

thanks Larry, i needed that!:)

no matter what scriptures i think i know, it is always a good thing to be reminded of them-and i appreciate it

HRP

I'd like to see a little more levity on this thread so i'm adding this in hopes that it will help.

CROWBAR.jpg

ha ... just layed down to go to sleep (i work nights) and was thinking "i sure am glad i dont forget things" ... when i realized i forgot to take the trash can to the road ... bummer.

ha ... just layed down to go to sleep (i work nights) and was thinking "i sure am glad i dont forget things" ... when i realized i forgot to take the trash can to the road ... bummer.

I pay $4 extra per month because I always forget to take the trash down to the road! Now I get to wake up at 4:30 am on Fridays listening to the back-up beeeeeeeeping alarm on the trash truck as they back up my 350 foot driveway![S And yes I did say 4:30 am!!!!!:D...CR

I pay $4 extra per month because I always forget to take the trash down to the road! Now I get to wake up at 4:30 am on Fridays listening to the back-up beeeeeeeeping alarm on the trash truck as they back up my 350 foot driveway![S And yes I did say 4:30 am!!!!!:D...CR

Just take it the night before. There again, that might not solve anything since you'll have to remember to do that too. [S

in these uncertain times, one must think of others' viewpoints
and always remember that a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.

In these times of political correctness - please refer to people of small stature as "Little People". As for FDR, a crowded elevator smelled different to him too. Wasn't he in a wheel chair??? :D

sorry E-man, i didn't know that- didn't mean for yer lil' smiley to plaster his brains on the wall.....:(

anyway here's one for ya.....

the husband had planned his saturday fishing trip for a month....he got up early that morning, got all his clothes on, went into his garage and fired up the truck-which is already hooked up to the boat, pulls out of the garage only to find it's raining cats and dogs--monsoon of a flood

he pauses for a few minutes, then admits defeat and backs the truck&boat back into the garage. he quietly eases back into the house, takes his fishing clothes off, and very quietly slips into bed and snuggles up to the back of his wife....."it's coming a flood out there, honey" he says.....
to which she replies, "yes, and my fool husband is out there trying to go fishing..."

Snowing here today and winter storm warnings. About a foot of snow on the ground. Need to take the Punkin Chunker to a car show in town 25 miles down the mountain! Could drive it with no side windows or heater, NOT! Could trailer it and slide all over the place. :mad: Hmm, I think I'll just cancel today and wait until tomorrow morning!

Omg!!!!! It's going to snow!!!!!

Better to air on the side of caution I agree Don. You all still get real winters. The weather train rolls into Nashville tonight and tomorrow. Here, the situation turns comical anytime you say snow. People are already into freak out mode and will buy up everything they can grab in the grocery stores. Gas stations will be full of people all day, and the schools are already cancelled for tomorrow I assure you. Their calling for 3-5 inches by Friday. We might get an inch if we're lucky. [S We will actually get 1/4" when it's all over. It never fails. If we did get 3"-5" inches that would be a major distaster for people here.
I grew up in Kansas and know what a severe winter is. However, It's The darnest thing you've ever seen around Nashville. You guys from way up north and out west would laugh your butts off at the people here. [cl They wind up wrecking all over the place because their so paranoid about seeing a few snow flakes hit their windshield. Even when the roads are nothing but wet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back