Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if everyone spoke up. even just a little, things would change! Don't be afraid to raise your voice when you know something is wrong. And that's just plain wrong when a man is convicted of a horrendous crime and he waits 30 years for his punishment. No wonder it costs so much to run a prison!:eek:...CR

The other side of this is.....everytime he's getting close to the big day, he's got to be feeling a bit antsy, pretty hard not to. Knock him off, and he feels nothing at all from that moment on. Yes, it costs a lot to keep him around, but toying with him might not be all bad. Bet the bleeding hearts never thought of that.[ddd[ddd

sorry about the rant but they stayed this a___holes execution today at San Quentin. He's been on death row for thirty, that's right thirty years, For raping and strangling a 15yr old girl. And the frikin ACLU and a judge are worried about the lethal injection system that they employ.[S It really ****es me off. sorry.
Dang..... approximately .25cents worth of powder and lead would have saved us taxpayers thousands.....

In the former soviet union you get 2 appeals. When the last appeal runs out they take you out back at 6 am the next day and shoot you in the head. Low cost, efficiant, right to the appoint.

The other side of this is.....everytime he's getting close to the big day, he's got to be feeling a bit antsy, pretty hard not to. Knock him off, and he feels nothing at all from that moment on. Yes, it costs a lot to keep him around, but toying with him might not be all bad. Bet the bleeding hearts never thought of that.[ddd[ddd

You do have a good point, but with the number of these type of criminals in jail today, knocking a few off when they're supposed to wouldn't have that much effect. We have a few here in little Delaware. I'm sure you all have read and heard of our famous criminal who was a prominent attorney, they even made a movie about this case. He was keyed into the upper level of government and came from a successful building family. He killed his mistriss, a high rankng governor's assistant. His brother finally gave in and told the courts that he helped dump her body and they gave this person the death penalty years ago, but after repeated appeals he finally had his sentence reduced to life. I know he believes that will be reduced someday and he's probably right! (sorry to be ranting also)!:D..CR

Rat rod? Doodlebug? Uh...
crazy-adults-14.jpg

Since it's covered with knitting...must be a roving band of outlaw Gramma's.[S

Attachments

• knitting_1243566c.jpg
    knitting_1243566c.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
1905 Airpowered armored vehicle with machine gun......no, I don't know why either.[S

Attachments

• Sizaire-Berwick Wind Wagon 1905.jpg
    Sizaire-Berwick Wind Wagon 1905.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
I think this guy is cousins with the one who had a lawn tractor on the trunklid of a Tbird.

Attachments

• STUPID.jpg
    STUPID.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 15
I helped a guy load a refrigerator once - he pulled up in a beater '74 Grand Prix! We loaded it up in the trunk standing, but it was ugly and it involved his brother sitting with it as they drove off!?

Had a big heavy entertainment center that i didn't want and didn't figure i could sell so my son and i managed to drag it to the curb and put a free sign on it. In a couple of hours a guy stopped, picked it up by himself and balanced it on his trailor hitch leaning it somewhat against his trunk! Then he "secured" it with some rope and drove off with it.

Watched a guy load 16 foot 1X12's in his Ford LTD. Thet wouldn't fit in his trunk, so he stuck them through the back windows. The boards stuck out the windows like airplane wings and off he went!!:eek:..CR:D

Watched a guy load 16 foot 1X12's in his Ford LTD. Thet wouldn't fit in his trunk, so he stuck them through the back windows. The boards stuck out the windows like airplane wings and off he went!!:eek:..CR:D

I've seen cars with 8 footers sticking forward out the front windows. Several times. Never seen the wooden airplane though.

Latest posts

Back