Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks jfg.....i don't have more than 3-350hp at best (@flywheel) its just the old truck aint hookin up....right now my tires are almost worn out, (275-60 on 7" wheel) and i know a guy who was really bragging on the mickeys -its just a budget thing for me i guess.....

no dobt the Mickey Thompson ET streets are awesome. Best there is for a dot legal track tire. BF Goodrich drag radials may wear a little better. You might try switching to a traction A compound tire like a Nitto 555 or a BF goodrich comp TA or KDW style tire. Anything with a wear of 300 - 400 or a traction B,C,or D will be harder and wont hook as well. the old radial TA's are a wear of 400 and they just wouldnt ever hook up. Great burnout tires though.

well jfg, it looks like i may get me a pair of mickey thompsons after all.....the guy i was talking to about them has a pair of 275 60's and has hardly used them he's now wanting 295 50's to match a wheel change, and he also needs a bumper cover painted on a car, so i'm planning on painting and installing his bumper cover for the tires......i think i'll come out ok if it goes thru....

local weather report...

waiting for snow, ice , or whatever makes it this far north.....friends tell me its already in LA and southern/central AR .....let it snow, let it snow let it snow.....[cl[cl[cl[cl[P

Proofoooo.png

What ever happened to Global Warming??

I thought that global Warming was supposed to bring excessive temp changes but had no idea it would mean an Ice Age.... the kind of weather around the country is scary..... Ice storms in Atlanta??? Large amounts of Snow in Tenn? This is nutz..... like I said, kinda scary..... Can't even visit the warm states as they are 30 or 40 degrees.....

It's now global climate change! Hot where it's supposed to cold, cold where it was hot, hotter in someplaces and colder in other's. Hail, tornados, earthquakes you name it. It's a government conspiracy I tell ya. :eek:

It's now global climate change! Hot where it's supposed to cold, cold where it was hot, hotter in someplaces and colder in other's. Hail, tornados, earthquakes you name it. It's a government conspiracy I tell ya. :eek:

Time to put on our tin foil hats!!!.....cr

Jose.jpg

The caption didn't copy. This is close:

"If we have another budget cut I'm afraid we'll have to lay off poor old Jose"

(sent to me by my good friend and master builder Jim Bremer who lurks here)

Ha, that's how it really is these days Bob W.

Well there hasn't been a measurable amount of rain here in South Florida for two months. I took my coupe out today for a stroll and what do you know.....a monsoon ensued :confused:

Got a Story....

a guy runs into the department screaming that "they" are chasing him... I asked who? He said "The Marines".... I thought he was joking and said " well I hear they are looking for a Few Good Men!! He wasn't joking... A State Trooper who walked in told him to make a hat out of tin foil to stop them from reading his thoughts.. the guy left happy headed to kroger...lol

Jose.jpg

The caption didn't copy. This is close:

"If we have another budget cut I'm afraid we'll have to lay off poor old Jose"

(sent to me by my good friend and master builder Jim Bremer who lurks here)

That piecture is freaking hilarious, because it's SO true. I've seen quite a few establishments like that. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians!

Latest posts

Back