Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey HRP, I've noticed you haven't been posting much. Sounds like life is getting you pulled tight still. Maybe you need some R&R time? (Rats and Rods)

He's just slowing down so I can catch up and pass him with posts. I still trail by several hundred!:D

Figured out how to get buying another car past my wife. Just tell her I'm going to buy a set of tail lights. She'll say "yeah, whatever." Then when the car is at my house, mention that they were kinda still attached to the car. Easy! :D

Hey HRP, I've noticed you haven't been posting much. Sounds like life is getting you pulled tight still. Maybe you need some R&R time? (Rats and Rods)

i sure need something to take my mind off of life for a while! 1st time on here in a while....family problems, and the like...more details will be given later, but for those who pray , throw one in the Good Lord's direction for me and my family

Not to make light HRP too much, but that hit me as somewhat ironic considering your line of work. I do sincerely hope you two can get back on the same page.

On another note, I had cinnamon rolls wrapped in bacon for breakfast this morning. YUM!! [dr

Not to make light HRP too much, but that hit me as somewhat ironic considering your line of work. I do sincerely hope you two can get back on the same page.

On another note, I had cinnamon rolls wrapped in bacon for breakfast this morning. YUM!! [dr

well i was going one direction, she another... ironic or not it happened..... cinnamon rolls wrapped in bacon?[S i'm not sure...

09-13-2011, 08:50 AM
wrascal
Senior Poster

Subject: FW: Norwegian

Ole is the Pastor of the local Norwegian Lutheran Church and Pastor Sven is the minister of the Swedish Covenant Church across the road.

One day they are seen pounding a sign into the ground, which said:

DA END ISS NEAR..!!
TURN YERSELF AROUNT NOW,
BAFOR IT ISS TOO LATE..!!

As a car speeds past them, the driver leans out his window and yells, "Leave people alone, you Skandihoovian religious nuts..!!"

From the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash.

Shakin' his head, Rev. Ole says, "Dat's da terd one dis mornin'."

"Yaa," Pastor Sven agrees, then asks, "Do ya tink maybe da' sign should yust say, 'Bridge Out..??' "

[cl[cl[cl[cl

good one E-man!

on a side note, today is the day me & the wife go for first round of marriage counseling/therapy... i just wonder how much is gonna hit the fan...:eek:

Tooooo funny Eman! HRP, it only hits the fan if you let it....keep your composure no matter what happens or is said! Been there, done that..:D hang in there. Hope everything comes together for both of you.....cr

been there HRP....

[cl[cl[cl[cl

good one E-man!

on a side note, today is the day me & the wife go for first round of marriage counseling/therapy... i just wonder how much is gonna hit the fan...:eek:

the hardest thing for me to admit was my own shortcomings..... I hope it turns out as well for you as it did for me and my wife..... we stopped communicating and it didn't take long for the stuff to hit the fan....we now take the time to really talk to each other and help each other thru it all....God bless you both.....

Old Lady

An old lady you her husband were sitting in Church. She leans over to her husband and says "I just let a very long silent FART. What should I do?" "Turn up your hearing aid", replied the husband.

6168212698_90035abb2f_m.jpg

http://www.XtremeMetro.blogspot.com
www.XtremeMetro.Blogspot.com

Glad to hear he was not hurt. It is only sheet metal.....and a battle with the insurance company.
Besides, I have seen Richard Petty do that lots of times, and they call him the "King".

Latest posts

Back