Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this another "you gotta wear aluminum foil on your head"

You have to keep your search history cleared, that's how they track you!

Things!!!! I'm always feeling like.....somebody's watching me....:eek:

SVG.... you mean like the Jesse Ventura conspiracy theories. ???? Or you talkin bout something else...? [S

SVG.... you mean like the Jesse Ventura conspiracy theories. ???? Or you talkin bout something else...? [S

That's code for something, isn't it? I know it is. You're a cop, so you're obviously part of the government plan to take control of our microwaves. Captain Kirk told me the truth. You can't hide it from me.

I canno giver no more captain...I'm givin her all she's got!!!

Sam Fear......... surely...you know.....we are all being monitored......you must walk...........no run..... you MUST run to the nearest.........grocery store.......and get some......reynolds wrap.....foil....

(did you pickup on the Scottie line?) and I know my kirk imitation sucks...lol

Tinfoil_Hat_Cat.jpg

Oh crap!!!!!

Another CAT!!!!!

Hey, by the way.....Mav thought you might be interested in these....3 easy payments....[cl

Attachments

• cat lover.jpg
    cat lover.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
  • cat lover two.jpg
    cat lover two.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
had some "interaction" tonight with a guy

Looked a bit like that squirrel...... about as nutty.....wanted to report that the girl he let stay with him last night, raped him against his will.....:eek:...
Asked him if he told her "NO".... he said No.....I said that's what I asked you...he said what? I said did you tell her NO....he said No....sorry, i'm laughing so freaking hard right now that dispatch is calling me on the intercom wanting to know if I'm ok.....I told them NO!!!

I just had a drunk lady with her husbands .38 hidden in the wood pile cause she was afraid of him. Problem is he couldn't find it so he choked her. She broke away and called 911. So he has his brother come and take his other gun cause he is a felon. His brother had to have their mother drive him over cause he has no license. The drunk lady (remember her?) decided to shoot at the neighbors cat just before we got there and then hid the gun back in the wood pile. She then decided to "show" us where it is and got tackled. We then had to go to mom's house and retrieve the other gun. The .38 was stolen out of another state. Husband got mad when we charged him with Receiving stolen property (and felon in possesion) saying he didn't know it was stolen. I asked "You are a felon did you think the sale would be legit?" Now I type and type and type...[S

The chair is against the wall...

Not Jesse Ventura, frankly, I can't stand the dude's voice. I'm one of those "truthers" who believes there's more behind 9/11 than what is in the official report. And before anyone starts anything....I wasn't until I started tattooing people in NY. I've tattooed many firemen/police officers/first responders who were there...and some of the stories they would tell me made me think and research this stuff more. One gentleman, whom I still keep in contact with regularly, was on the FDNY less than 8 months when the attacks happened, and has been forced into retirement because of everything in his lungs following the collapse. Another swears on his children that he heard countdowns over his radio before the buildings fell, and was in tower 1 when the second plane hit....and don't get me started on the Pentagon haha.
Also, it still amazes me how people refuse to believe that JFK was killed by the CIA and that LBJ had direct involvement in it. Back and to the left.

Just that sort of stuff really haha

It's the BS lounge man.....

What is up everyone? I am new here.

When it come to car guys and gals.....we can BS with the best of them...nothing to get your nickers in a knot about....this is the area you just discuss whatever......the world isn't going to end in Decemeber...... OR IS IT????

Maybe I should get a Mayan car, 'cause I sure can't afford the prices people are asking for other car parts around here! The James Dean Run is this weekend, and people are jacking up the prices on stuff they couldn't sell for less.

When it come to car guys and gals.....we can BS with the best of them...nothing to get your nickers in a knot about....this is the area you just discuss whatever......the world isn't going to end in Decemeber...... OR IS IT????

All I am saying is I am ready for the zombie apocalypse. Just in case :) So I know you guys and gals are rodders like myself, and I must admit the 6.00 a month pay to have spotify has turned me onto some cool rockabilly music that I had never heard before.

All I am saying is I am ready for the zombie apocalypse. Just in case :) So I know you guys and gals are rodders like myself, and I must admit the 6.00 a month pay to have spotify has turned me onto some cool rockabilly music that I had never heard before.

If you're keen on 'billy music I've got tons I can turn ya onto. From the well knowns of Rocakabilly/Psychobilly to the underground trios that will blow your socks off.

Awesome! Please turn me on. My first love for music was a tape that my grandparents gave me. Circa 1994, of all the best of the 50's and it had so much rockabilly on it. I wore that cassette out. I am downloaded stuff to play through my Iphone in my rat.

Latest posts

Back