Got this for a dollar!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad

57 chevy 2 door

Attachments

• 101_0955.jpg
    101_0955.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 164
Thats pretty sweet for a dollar.I think it would be a great start for a cool gasser project.Did someone try to chop the top or did they just cut the a pillar for another car? What are the plans?

You paid a dollar for a farm tour of clapped out old cars and farm equipment?? man, you got jipped! [cl

Now that is one cool ride....I remember back in the mid 1970's watching those cars and some big Mopar and Ford stuff too running circles at a local oval track. Made me fall in love with them. how 'bout old stock car look alike. then you won need to paint it except maybe with a brush, roll cage inside, put a little windshield in it, lets see chamber that right front out like crazy, maybe build a good big push bumper for the front end too....Big wide steel wheels on it too and how about some hand lettered numbers on the doors???....Sounds cool to me...I am showing my age again...love those old stock cars...:)

Now that is one cool ride....I remember back in the mid 1970's watching those cars and some big Mopar and Ford stuff too running circles at a local oval track. Made me fall in love with them. how 'bout old stock car look alike. then you won need to paint it except maybe with a brush, roll cage inside, put a little windshield in it, lets see chamber that right front out like crazy, maybe build a good big push bumper for the front end too....Big wide steel wheels on it too and how about some hand lettered numbers on the doors???....Sounds cool to me...I am showing my age again...love those old stock cars...:)

I remember a friend of mine running 57s. He had 3 extra Belair 2 door hardtops he would peel the skin off of for repairs.

Latest posts

Back